Sunday, November 21, 2010

School in the closet!

While cleaning out the garage this weekend, I found our beloved Melissa and Doug art easel. It was well loved last year, but was moved out to the garage to make room for the Christmas tree- Christmas '09! Well, 11 months later, it has returned. We still have no room for it, so I put it in the office closet until I could find a place for it. Guess who found it?
Math Problems!
She worked on different equations before breakfast. All self driven! I don't teach on Sundays. Although, I did sit back with a cup of coffee and enjoy my daughter "teaching" me.


I'm glad she's enjoying Math! We just started working on writing addition problems on Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Shay! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's counting down the days until March!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I cant wait to see her again...I will def. have to make a trip up to MD!

    ReplyDelete