Saturday, July 30, 2011

What happens if you give a fake dog a bath?

So, if you don't have one of these Leapster 2 things, you are missing out. I know there is a newer one, but for me, this L2 has been a lifesaver. It really helped ease the 13 hour drive we took down to Georgia a couple years ago- with headphones of course. Without headphones my head spins with Dora singing Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate over again (and I much prefer the Spanish version.) If you have said Dora game, you know what I am talking about. Anyways, even though we've had the games forever, she is just starting to get really into Pet Pals.

What is Pet Pals? To be honest, I don't really know. Maybe this guy knows:
Yep, Pop is excited!

He's taking notes.
What I do know is that there are dogs, and Shay has to take care of them. She has challenges in order to get points. Shay was on a mission to get to "Guardian" level. She sure was determined. She played over and over again. I even found her one morning still in bed playing.
See the determination?

This is her dog.

She barely acknowledged I was in the room.
Am I worried about her being addicted? No. After she finally reached "Guardian, " she found out that one of her duties was to give the dog a bath. So she turned the game off. I asked her later what had happened and she said, "Mom, I don't want to give the dog a bath." I don't know why.

It's only been a few days. We'll see how long that dog stays stinky.

No comments:

Post a Comment