Monday, August 29, 2011

New School Room- Revealed!

Finally! It's done. Just in time for the first day of school. We finally decided on a color- Sweet Buttered Corn. I got the painting done earlier last week, and then before the hurricane came on Saturday, I was setting it up, taking a break while the heavy rains and winds came, and then back to the finishing touches on Sunday. I LOVE the way it turned out. And so did my little student.
Her art and music area (plus advanced reading on the shelf).
 Her work area.
Remember her Solar System from last year? It made the wall!

Doesn't it look great!

Her reading area.

Games, puzzles, manipulatives, and of course her telescope!


So how did the first day go?
See you tomorrow!


Find out on tomorrow's blog!  :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW, This turned out really great. I can't wait to see some beautiful art work go up on those walls. Have a great school year.

    Love you, Your Great Aunty Vicky Lynn :)

    ReplyDelete